Pre-Registration Information for UPK
Once PreK offers have been distributed by the DOE, a representative from Prodigy will contact you to invite you to ask questions about our program and set up a registration appointment with our Educational Director prior to May 20th.
Below are the required documentation for registration
1. Child’s birth certificate or passport
2. Child’s immunization record Immunization_Form.pdf
3. Two of the proof of residence documents (listed below):
Proof of Residence Documents
- A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident’s name issued by National Grid, Con Edison, or the Long Island Power Authority; must be dated within the past 60 days
- Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state or local government agency, including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), City Housing Authority (NYCHA), Human Resources Administration (HRA), the Administration for Children’s Services (ACS), or an ACS subcontractor, indicating the resident’s name and address; must be dated within past 60 days
- An original lease agreement, deed, or mortgage statement for the residence
- A current property tax bill for the residence
- A water bill for the residence; must be dated within the past 90 days
- Official payroll documentation from an employer, such as a form submitted for tax withholding purposes or a payroll receipt dated within the past 60 days; a letter on the employer’s letterhead will not be accepted
- Parent Affidavit of Residency (must be notarized by both parties). This form is applicable only if a parent is subletting an apartment or home or if more than one family shares a living space and there is only one leaseholder or homeowner. The parent must present a notarized “Parent Affidavit of Residency” signed both by the primary leaseholder as well as the parent affirming that the family is residing in this home.